Thursday, May 5, 2011

before I forget...

Thanks to all the people that sent me a frillion gazillion bags of li hing mui.  From li hing mui mango, red li hing mui, crack seed, li hing mui ginger, li hing mui lemon peel, li hing mui powder itself, I mean, jesus christ, it was an orgy of li hing mui out here in the desert, and I don't even like li hing mui (except for li hing mui gummies, those are awesome).

but it's the thought that counts.  So I appreciate it.

Oh, and special thanks to robyn, because she sent me one of those blue japanese scrubby washcloths, which was a godsend.  because the haole showers just weren't cutting it.  and nail clippers, because for whatever reason, the BX tent here NEVER has fricking nail clippers.  And the books with the talking bears.  No, no, not Berenstain Bears.  the Golden Compass series.

It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment