Thursday, December 2, 2010

Adventures in Rules and Regulations

AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION 36-3103
1 May 1997
Personnel
IDENTIFICATION TAGS

COMPLIANCE WITH THIS PUBLICATION IS MANDATORY

This instruction outlines when and how identification (ID) tags are issued to Air Force members and when they are to be worn (or in the member’s possession).


"I be from Jamaica, mon.  Lord have mercy."
2. Issuance of ID Tags:

2.5.5. Fifth line - Designation of religious preference. Show religion or sect designated. If possible, spell out the preference. If member does not wish to designate a preference or make a statement, emboss NO RELIGIOUS PREF.

3 comments:

  1. I still have mine . . .

    Do you know why there are two? If not, ask your medic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scientology for me personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I know your blood type now. Does this mean we're dating? Oh wait, I'm not sure how my hub would feel about that. :)

    So does it say JAM or JAH? What the heck...

    ReplyDelete